Freshman Fitness Fun
Freshman Fitness Fun is intended as an introduction to sports at Saint Mary’s. Open to incoming freshmen only, participants will get to know their classmates and meet members of the Saint Mary’s coaching staff as they sample a variety of sports. Each week includes days devoted to general fitness as well as sport-specific mini-camps. Students will learn proper strength and conditioning techniques while improving endurance. Training includes stretching, weightlifting, cross-fit training and core work. Sports include basketball, football, golf, soccer, track and field, and volleyball. Recommended for incoming freshmen who plan to participate in interscholastic athletics at Saint Mary’s or who just want to get to know their classmates while getting in shape. Please click here to be directed to registration information. A more detailed day to day plan of this year’s camp will be available later this spring; in the mean time, please click here to see the schedule for summer 2012.
• June 24th through July 19th.
• 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Grades: Open to incoming Saint Mary’s freshmen only.
• Cost: Full price: $350.
The following discounts are available:
• Early Registration: $315. Registration and fees must be received by Tuesday, April 30th.
• Multi-course/multi-camp: $315. For students enrolling in more than one course or camp and for families enrolling more than one child in any Summer at Saint Mary’s course or camp.
• Combined discount (early registration with multi-course/multi-camp discount): $280.