Welcome Class of 2027
Saint Mary’s New Student Registration Page
Welcome Class of 2027 to
Saint Mary’s College High School
“We are happy that you have chosen Saint Mary’s as your high school! We are excited to have you as a part of our community!”
- A student is fully registered at Saint Mary’s when the online registration forms, tuition contract, and the $850.00 non-refundable registration fee have all been submitted.
- Please understand that Saint Mary’s is under a strict enrollment restriction set by the City of Albany.
In preparation for the quick decision you must make on which school you wish to attend, we invite you to review the three important documents below:
- Saint Mary's College High School - A Lasallian Catholic School – click here
- Saint Mary’s Student & Parent Handbook – click here
- Saint Mary’s Traffic and Parking Handbook – click here
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please refer to the instructions that are included in the online decision email or follow the instructions listed below:
1. REGISTRATION PORTAL will open at 3 PM on Saturday, March 18, 2023.
Please enter your child’s snapcode located on your child’s Registration Instruction Sheet in your online decision email and then click “Continue”. If you have misplaced your snapcode, please contact Carol Balding at [email protected].
2. Enter your PowerSchool Application Account/Login and Password.
When you applied to Saint Mary’s, you created a personal login ID and password. Please use the same login information for the online registration.
To recover your password, please contact Carol Balding at [email protected] to reset or change your password.
3. Review the “Introduction” page and click “Next” to enter the forms.
- Please read each question and answer carefully.
- Please check that all answers are correct ~ we import this information into our school database, PowerSchool, and need current and accurate information.
- An answer is required for all fields with a red asterisk.
If you need assistance completing the online registration, please contact at 510-559-6214 or [email protected]
If you have any questions about your tuition assistance award, please contact Mr. Calvin Deng, Director of Finance, at [email protected]. Any appeal may only result in a slight change in the tuition assistance award.